Saturday, February 09, 2008

Put a fork in her, she's done!

SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP! Chanting this takes me back to state competition in high school. We knew how to clean up the 1st place awards.

But I digress...The Big O swept all the states in primaries/caucuses today, by very decent margins. Recent polls show that Obama is the most viable candidate in a face off with McCain (no big shocker there!).

Just in time for...nothing - our Obama for President yard sign arrived in the mail yesterday. Thanks! Backorders suck. A major triumph - Hubster is going to let me put an Obama bumper sticker on the Jeep! You must understand, the Jeep is his Golden Calf and the only sticker on it is the one required by the state. Car sticker permission is HUGE! I "said" we could remove it with Goo Gone after the election, but I really have no intention of doing so. (Shh!)

We had a lovely, quiet family day around the house today. Everybody got a really nice afternoon nap in too. And...life is good. :)

2 Responses:

The Mama said...

Where do I get a sign and a bumper sticker? I want both very badly!

felicia said...

Alice and anybody else who wants Obama stuff:

http://store.barackobama.com/