Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lovin' Every Minute Of It

Today I heart:

  • Dos Perros. They're crazy, they're fun. They make messes and eat all the food Moose throws off his high chair tray. They shed, they chase bunnies in the yard and they bark their heads off at the mailman. But for all their nutty hijinks, they really are great dogs. They have endless patience with their baby, and their affection is unconditional and everlasting.
  • My custom made microfiber swiffer cloths. I found a lady that makes them as a home based business, and I ordered 2 wet cloths and 2 dry cloths. I love the fact that they are washable and reusable. They do a fantastic job on the Pergo, and I don't fill a landfill with disposable fluff. Kim is awesome, and you should totally email her (KimmyJoyLing@aol.com) about getting some yourself.
  • Moose's fascination with sitting around telling everyone about "Mama Mama Mama Mama Mama!" He's been babbling about Dada for months now - so it's about damn time!
  • The local co-op I've found. Oh yes, now I shall order all my 100% recycled, 80% PCW TP at WHOLESALE, baby. And organic baby wash, and my toothpaste, and...well, you get it. All the products I would otherwise pay retail for at Whole Paycheck, I shall now get at wholesale. I get to save the planet WHILE stickin' it to The Man and there are few things on earth than make me happier than either of those two things. Combine them and I'm on cloud 10! (Higher than cloud 9).

Time to give my Moose a bath - peace out!

0 Responses: