Saturday, November 04, 2006

Annual Inventory

Another year has passed me by, and my oh my what a year it's been! My 31st year afforded me some amazing moments. I married my wonderful husband. He's the best person I've ever known. I experienced my first pregnancy. Despite the rough times, it was such an amazing journey. I gave birth to my firstborn child. He rocks my world. I was able to get back into touch with a few old friends. The internet is an amazing invention!

Overall, this has been a great trip around the sun. A really, really great year.

I'm not sure I could top it if I tried. Hopefully 32 will be just as kind to me. My 32nd year just has to be good. Anything that starts out with cake is going to be good.

3 Responses:

The Mama said...

Hey, happy birthday!!! Hope you have a gtreat day and yummy cake!

Alice

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. You had a great 31st year and I know your 32nd is going to be wonderful. Definitely start a year off with cake, cause that almost guarantees a good year ;-) Have a great weekend and give that baby a squeeze for me.

Coupon Chris said...

Happy Birthday! Of course this year is going to top it, you have so much fun to look forward to. Can't wait to see how it goes. Have a great day!