Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sometimes words aren't enough

One of my dear friends/blog readers who shall remain nameless is doing a very amazing thing to help us and our son. This person's kindness and generosity blows my mind. It's enough to make a hormonal new mother cry!

Sometimes God rains down goodness on you in a way that you never thought to ask for. It's times like this that makes me remember that Thanksgiving isn't just reserved for a Thursday in November. Thanksgiving can
come every day, with or without turkey and cranberry sauce. But let the record show that I prefer it with the turkey and cranberry, specifically the jellied cranberry sauce that slides out of a can in a big can-shaped lump. :)

Speaking of big can-shaped lumps, I'm so overwhelmed with gratitude that I have one of those stuck in my throat right now. I'm gonna go snuggle with The Peanut.

Don't you just love him to pieces? No? Okay, then it's
just me.

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

Crystal said...

Yes, it's official! I do love him to pieces!! :)