Saturday, January 27, 2007

This Is SO Not Comcastic!

Our stupid cable internet goes out basically every single day. Last month, I had to call to complain so many times the cable company actually ended up OWING ME from all the service interruption credits. We ended up setting up a client bridge network as a backup system so we can hop onto a neighbor's unsecured wireless network when ours goes down for no apparent reason.

So we decided to cancel our cable internet at home. It never works anyways! So I called Comcast three times today to try to cancel and each time I went through the appropriate prompts, my call got dumped.

I'm going to try calling them back and not pressing any prompts to see what happens. And then I'm going to switch providers for ALL of our cable services.

And that, my friends, WILL be Comcastic.

0 Responses: