Sunday, September 17, 2006

Why I love my husband, part 2 in a series

A huge clap of thunder awoke me from my happy nap time this afternoon. Our power flickered and in a panic I thought to myself *GASP* "my sunroof is open!".

I peeked outside, it was pouring. Thunder and lightning struck again, my neighbor's car alarm went off. Oh crap!

I told Tim "oh no, my sunroof is open!" and he popped up like a pop tart jumping out of a toaster, threw his clothes and shoes on, grabbed my keys and before I had a chance to realize what was happening, ran across the street in the driving rain to close my car up for me.

Then he nonchalantly strolled back into the house, like nothing happened. To him, no big deal. To me, gigantic overture of kindness.

I wuv him.

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

The Mama said...

You know, I made a comment here a few days ago about how great Tim is and how glad I was to meet him, but it didn't show up. So....

It was so nice to meet Tim when we were in Chicago. He seems like a really great guy. And I am quite sure that Jackson is gonna be one darn cute kid because he has lots of cuteness in his genes!!

Well, that's not exactly what I wrote the first time, but it's close!