Friday, December 22, 2006

Jack Is Back.

Why wait until January 14 for Jack Bauer when right now on December 22, you can hang out with Jack Powers?

He has returned to me. That sweet, fun, easy going, joyful, music loving, happy little baby boy I knew for 37 weeks of gestation is back. His surgery incision is nearly healed - you'd never guess he was ever cut at all! His personality is completely different now. He will sit and jabber jaw at you for 10 minutes at a time. And then he wants some help sitting up, and when he gets there he will grin and giggle and squeal with delight. When I play music for him and help him "dance", he smiles wide and enjoys wiggling his cute little self to each beat.

He's more fun than we ever imagined.

2 Responses:

Unknown said...

I am so excited that Jack has returned. Now you can just relax and enjoy him. Merry Christmas.

The Mama said...

Yay Jack, welcome back little guy, I know your mama missed you!!!