Thursday, August 02, 2007

Amor Jueves

What an awesome week it has been!

1) Hubby got me hooked up in the living room. He plugged my laptop into our 50" plasma. Holy huge monitor, Batman! We went to Best Buy and got a wireless keyboard and mouse for me, but it kind of sucks so we just ordered a Bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse set. The regular wireless doesn't have as much range as we'd like. Once the Bluetooth set comes in, it is going to be the bomb diggity!

2) Hubby also hooked up the surround sound properly in the living room. This means we can watch movies on the big TV with the full aural experience. We're so psyched about it, we're already planning a Super Bowl party! Woot!

3) Another bonus of the sweetass setup: I can now play my mp3's from my iTunes on my laptop through the surround sound. This makes housecleaning so much more fun!

4) I've been on the prowl for a nice area rug for the living room that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I figure with babies and dogs, I probably shouldn't spend more than $100 because the rug will be destroyed pretty quickly. I found this super cute one at IKEA for $70. It has our current colors in it, but enough other colors that it will pretty
much go with anything we throw down. It's a little more foofy than that which I would ordinarily choose but for $70, I wasn't going to fuss. Hoorah!

5) I'm still loving the H-E-double hockey sticks out of the Ecover dishwasher tablets. They are so seriously awesome! Oh, and did I mention I get them for wholesale through my co-op? *sings* It rocks!

6) I officially have a crawler. Jax has been jetting all over the house, he has also
decided he wants to be a stair explorer. He's stinking fast on the stairs too. I have to check on him every 10 seconds, because if I wait 20 seconds he's already halfway up the stairs. This would be okay if he also knew how to get DOWN. Unfortunately, he thinks that if he just sits down, points his butt downwards and leans back he can get down. He hasn't mastered the idea of "gravity" yet! We decided to teach him how to do the stairs instead of just blocking them off. I mean, he has to learn how to do it sometime.

7) I love Jackson's CURLS! I've researched SkinDeep to find a safe hair product I can use to hold his curls with. I'm ordering him a tube of Kiss My Face Upper Management Hair Gel with my next co-op order. His curls are So. Stinking. Cute. Sometimes, I can hardly believe he's mine.


So...what are you loving today?

0 Responses: