Friday, July 27, 2007

Reunited, and it feels so good!

Tonight was night #1 of my high school class reunion 2 day event. More importantly to me, it was the dinner I had planned. It all went so well! It was so excited to see it all come together and everyone had such a lovely time.

It's so weird seeing all the boys I went to high school with all grown up though. They're all daddies and stuff. Together now, we are: missionaries, pastors, doctors, accountants, mommies, nurses, teachers, computer professionals, engineers, inventors, coaches...and I'm sure the list goes on. All in all, we turned out to be some pretty awesome kids. (Which we all knew 20 years ago!)

It's supremely cool to still be friends with and want to see the kids I knew 20 years ago. I'm so thankful that my parents decided to send me to a small, private, Christian school. I didn't see how valuable it was then. I went to high school with some of the highest quality individuals on the planet, I am sure of it. It rocked to see them again tonight!

0 Responses: