Thursday, July 12, 2007

Love Thursday

I know we've all missed my weekly installations of Love Thursday (okay maybe just I did), so here's what I'm loving this week:

1) Baby Savanna! My friend Chris had her firstborn yesterday. I am very excited for Chris and her husband Tim. They are going to be such awesome parents. They're both super fun and loving people. Little Savvy (isn't that the cutest nickname?!?) came out with a full, dark swath of hair and her mama's cute nose. Babies are MAGIC.

2) Today's weather. 80's and breezy. Jax and I sat in his room playing with his helium balloon. He was mystified to watch me release it then catch it again after the wind swirled it around the room. I pretended to guide it back to me with my hands as the breeze carried it through his room. It was so fun to sit and play with my boy.

3) REAL maple syrup. I've been making tons of pancakes lately, and the real thing is so much yummier than Mrs. Butterworth's. So, so, so much yummier.

4) Trader Joe's Coastal Fume Blanc. I just had a wee glass for dessert. It is so light, drinkable, sweet and smooth. Amazingly good for a $6 wine.

5) PENZEY'S. I've stopped in a few times for some seasoning blends to spice up my life in the kitchen. Thou must have the Fox Point Blend for roast potatoes, and their Bold Taco Seasoning is fantastique!

Whatchoo lovin' today?

0 Responses: