Friday, March 23, 2007

A little tweak here, a tiny tweak there

I've updated my "Favorite Things" listing to my most recent loves. I'm ridding myself of parabens and so it's bye, bye MAC Lipglass! So sad. I truly love those lipglosses.

I've also updated my Blog Roll so you have a better idea of who you are reading about and what they mean to me. The important people on my blog roll are friends I have known for a LONG time - some for nearly 20 years! The other entries are just fun places to go peek if you're bored like CO or PS. Ideal Bite gives great ideas on how to make little changes that can add up to a huge impact if we get enough folks on board. If you'd like to start living a little bit "greener" (it is the in thing after all), Ideal Bite is a great place to pick up a few tips!

I'm off to prep for our trip to search for The Bag. What I really want is a Basura Bag. I might just order the tote and call it a day.

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

mindful mama said...

Awww, I can't believe I have the honor of being added to your blog roll. *misty eyed* ;-P I just started it not too long ago and had no idea if anyone I knew would actually want to read it! I only knew of one person who was reading it and she's in Kenya!! She actually told me about Ideal Bite, which totally rocks! I have been in the process of ridding myself and my house of toxic chemicals/parabens/chlorine/etc. in various products. You should check out Holistic Moms Network...very cool likeminded mamas! And there are always snacks provided by Timber Creek Organics and Whole Foods. :)

I'm going to actually make it to more AP meetings one of these days. Oh by the way, your little 'moose' is an absolute cutie.