Monday, March 12, 2007

Packing, cleaning and getting ready to move. While bringing SexyBack.

We're getting ready to move at the end of April. I have 49 days left to get rid of all the accumulation of junk that we have so we don't take it with us, and organize the stuff I am keeping. And pack it away into neatly labeled boxes. It's a lot of work, especially with a baby that wants to be held all the time because his teeth hurt.

In other news, for my 32nd birthday Hubby bought me a ticket to go see Justin Timberlake tonight at the Allstate Arena. I was supposed to go with my cousin Michele, but she's not feeling up to it. So instead, Timmy is going with me and my dear friend Coupon Chris is babysitting for us. Which is awesome, because she lives kind of far away but she's the kind of friend who would do anything for her friends. We haven't been out as a couple without the baby since he's been born. It's time for a date night! Sadly, there are no concert tees that really appeal to me, so I will have to settle for a ticket stub as a memento.

4 Responses:

Coupon Chris said...

Ooooh, Coupon Chris, I like it! Sounds like I should have a hat or a badge to go with it.

felicia said...

We call you Coupon Chris to distinguish you from Crystal and my other friend Christy and my other friend who is also named Chris.

The Mama said...

ok, hold on. Is this THE move or an intermediate local move?

I hope you have an awesome time at the concert, having a break will be so much fun, although I have to forwarn you, you will be paranoid about Jack the entire time you are gone. I totally remember our first date without Gracie. I could not get home fast enough. Of course she slept the whole time and didn't even care I was gone. But I missed her!!!

And I definiately think Chris should get a hat, in fact coupon Chris should have an entire superhero uniform complete with cape. It's really quite fitting!

felicia said...

This isn't the move to Bangalore, India if that's what you mean. This is the move to Naperville, a lovely little 3 br/2.5 bath house with a pond in front and a pond in back, with a decent sized fenced yard for puppies to play in and a seriously kick butt kitchen. We're excited! It's the perfect space for us for the moment. Oh, and we'll have a guest room available for certain visiting classmates to use come reunion time. :::ahem:::