Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jack <3's OutKast...and Justin Timberlake

We saw the movie "Accepted" tonight...before which there was a preview of Idlewild. I thought my belly would explode as Jackson boogied to the music in the background. The boy LOVES him some OutKast.

As I write this, Justin Timberlake's SexyBack is playing in the background...it's a stupid, repetitive song that makes no sense whatsoever. Jackson doesn't care, he's getting down and getting his sexy on like the song says. It has a good beat and is easy to dance to, he gives it a 10.

I don't think his in utero reaction to music will ever cease to entertain me! It's one part of being pregnant that I'll really miss once he's born.

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

The Mama said...

You crack me up!!

I got the invitation to your shower yesterday!! Yipee! I will definiately be there, with baby Ian in tow (he's still boobie dependant you know!)

Have a good weekend!
Alice