Friday, August 04, 2006

Weekend Movie Review: Talledega Nights the Legend of Ricky Bobby

My review may be a bit tainted by one simple fact: I love Will Ferrell. I think he's hysterical. I've loved him since his SNL days. He's just a funny guy, he makes funny stuff. I like to laugh, so I end up being a fan of his funny movies.

Talledega Nights did not disappoint in the Laughter Department. Plenty of good, deep, long belly laughs were had. And not just by me...the entire audience in the theater was having a good time.

Out of 5 stars, I'd have to give it a solid 4.5. Excellent movie, incredibly funny, very mild foul language. I wouldn't let my kids watch it, so I'd guess the rating was PG-13.

I don't want to give too much away...so I'll just tell you - go see it, it's really funny, you'll laugh out loud. Worth the price of full admission. You don't even need to catch a matinee and save the buck fifty for this flick to be worth it!

0 Responses: