Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dear Spawn of Satan On My Chin:

Please go away.

I have scrubbed you, I have microdermabraded you, I have glycolic peeled you, I have Retin A'd you, I have Lavender Oiled you, I have Oxycuted you. And yet still you persist. Can't you tell when you're not a welcome guest?!?!?!?!?

Look, here's the deal. I begrudgingly put up with your shenanigans when I was pregnant, because my hormones were all crazy and there was nothing I could do about it. But the baby is born now, and my hormones should be starting to settle down a little and frankly, I don't like walking around with a gigantic zit cyst on my chin. So beat it already!

You're embarrassing! You walk into the room five minutes before I do, and with you prominently displayed on my chin nobody notices any of my other, better looking facial features. Nobody even notices that I have lost 30 pounds in a week! All they see is this gigantic, honking zitfest!

GO AWAY.

I would like to go back to my regular non-pregnant complexion now. The skin that looks like the weather forecast for Heaven: eternally fair and clear. I miss THAT skin.

If you do not go away on your own, I will be forced to call in someone to perform an exorcism on you. And by exorcism, I mean extraction facial. And trust me, you will NOT like that. So pack your bags and get out of here. I'm sure some greasy faced 15 year old misses you somewhere. Get along, little doggie!

XOXO,
Love, me.

3 Responses:

The Mama said...

Felicia,

You make me smile!

That is all, good day!

Alice

Unknown said...

You are too funny. I swear I am going through something hormonal since I have been breaking out like mad and I had nice clear skin, so I am sharing in your misery. Hopefully it gets taken care of soon.

Brandi said...

Oh gosh do I ever remember that!!! I had cystic acne all throughout my pregnancy as well as for aobut 3 months afterward. Don't want to discourage you, but sometimes ones like these don't go away without prayer and fasting ;-)