Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New mother indecision

Since I can't quite bend at the waist without having pinchy pains, I have not shaved my legs for nearly two weeks now.

I can't decide if I should just go to Target and get a bottle of that foamy Nair stuff that you squeegee off with a rubber "razor" (which I could do seated, easily) or just let the hair continue to grow and see how long it will get...maybe go for a Guiness Book of World Records leg hair length.

I think I would feel far more attractive, maybe even a little bit seckse if I went for the depilatory.

I mean, look at how good I feel after I snuck in a shower! Imagine having smooth legs too. Hmm....decisions, decisions.

4 Responses:

The Mama said...

Well, you can try to break my leg hair record, but you will have to go a loooooooooooot longer than two weeks.

Brahahahhahahahahah!!

Coupon Chris said...

You will probably hate me, but the hair on my legs barely grows anymore and it is bleach blonde and baby fine. I did try a depilatory when I was pregnant and thought I was going to die in the shower. It burned and the smell was awful. I had used it before without any problems, but for some reason pregnancy and depilatory do not mix for me.

Brandi said...

Bridget used to go all winter at Northland without shaving her legs!!! I used Veet recently, but only because I was tired of taking strips of skin off my legs. Plus it had that nifty little bladeless razor thingy. It seemed to work okay.

Unknown said...

I've tried the bladeless razor thing, but must say I couldn't sit still long enough for it to work completely. So, my solution was to ask Scott to shave my legs and you know what? He not only did it, but loves to shave them, so I let him occasionally and he hasnt' nicked me once.