Friday, February 23, 2007

Add a new thing to the list of Things I'm Allergic To

Things I'm Allergic To:

  1. Chicken
  2. Corn
  3. Celery
  4. Dust
  5. Dust mites
  6. Mold
  7. Cockroaches
  8. Dogs
  9. Cats
  10. Guinea Pigs
  11. Horses
  12. Tree Pollen
  13. Ragweed

and now...water.

WATER?

I frequently joke about being a Princess, but truth be told I am a delicate little flower. I'm very sensitive to a lot of things. But the water thing is just blowing me away! I bought a four pack of Target's Kiwi & Watermelon naturally flavored water, and I had 2 of them yesterday. The entire inside of my mouth is swollen, irritated, red and raw. It has to be the water, because it's the only thing I had yesterday that I had never had before.

My tongue is huge! It all feels very swollen, raw and torn up, even my gums. I took a Benedryl last night before bed and some of the swelling is down, but I can't take any more or I won't be able to function today!

You know how Trix cereal tastes yummy but tears up the roof of your mouth? That's how my entire mouth feels all over inside. My tongue, my gums, the inside of my cheeks, the inside of my lips, everything.

Ow.

0 Responses: