Sunday, February 11, 2007

I have determined the cause of my diet's failure

He's cute with hot facial hair. Perhaps you know him, or have heard of him.

His name is Duff Goldman.

I am a sucka for the show Ace of Cakes on Food Network. I see their artistry & think "I could totally do that!" (I am a baking genius).

But it never fails. They made a RAT cake this week, a cake that looked like a gigantic rat, and I STILL wanted cake after watching that damn show.

I am pretty sure I have mastered the art of the Cake One Hitter. Mix up 2 T of cake mix, a splash of water or milk, then pour into a small plastic container that has been sprayed with Pam. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Turn upside down onto a plate, and allow to cool. Or don't. Either way, it's a couple bites of cake available in less than two minutes.

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

Unknown said...

I love Duff, he is great.