Friday, April 13, 2007

Craptastic Friday!

If I do Love Thursdays, can I do Hate Fridays? It's my blog, so I say yes.

Today I hate:

  1. Teething! This sucks.
  2. Not sleeping! Related to the teething. Crabby Baby + Tired Mommy = A Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day!
  3. Moving! This also sucks.
  4. Packing! Related to the moving. Such a pain in the tushus.
  5. Laundry! I need to just send this out to get done. I am so OVER doing laundry right now.
  6. Jerkhead drivers! This assclown in the Whole Foods parking lot today nearly got cut, he pissed me off so bad. Have I mentioned that I get testy when I'm overtired?
  7. Dishes! I have a sinkful of dirty dishes, and I haven't slept in 3 days. Sleep or clean, sleep or clean?
  8. Laundry! Did I say laundry yet? If I did, I'm sorry. I really need sleep, the memory is failing me. Laundry sucks. The actual washing and drying isn't that bad, it's the whole folding and putting away that eludes me currently. My attention is constantly diverted, usually by any of the aforementioned things that suck ass.
Screw you, Craptastic Friday that I had! I am glad you're over! *flips this bad day the bird and goes to bed*

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

The Mama said...

I am on the same page as you when it comes to laundry. I don't mind doing it....but then it sits all nice and clean in laundry baskets forever, sometimes til it's all taken out and worn and dirty again. I hate folding and putting away!!