Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Love Thursday!

Whew! Where has this week gone? Here we are again on another Love Thursday.

Today I love:

The good folks at Sutherland Products, makers of the best laundry detergent ever, Charlie's Soap. I use it to wash all my laundry, but I started buying it to wash my cloth diapers. It rinses completely clean with no residue and gets out every stain I've ever thrown at it! I nearly ran out and placed a frantic order Saturday morning. Then my internet connection failed and I wasn't sure if my order went through or not. So I called their 800 # and explained my conundrum. They said they'd check and call me back. In a few minutes, I got a call back from Charlie himself. How's that for service?

My puppies. They are both so gentle and sweet with the baby! Jackson has really taken a liking to Katie, he will sit and stroke her fur for a long time. The Girls, as we call the dogs, are completely smitten with their baby and are always looking out for him. It's so precious!

My new house! We're starting the move this weekend. I am completely unprepared and we're not anywhere close to being done packing. But I can't wait for my new, bigger kitchen and my yard to play with the pups in, and the awesome neighborhood with lots of parks and tons of great shopping nearby.

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

The Mama said...

Oh yay for new houses!! I want to see pictures!!!

And yay for sweet puppies too, it's so nice to have dogs you know you can trust around the kids. As much as our Maggie drives me nuts sometimes I really do like having her around!