Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Love Thursday!

Yep, boys and girls it's that time again! I missed Love Thursday last week. I have no idea what I was doing but here are some good guesses:

Packing
Cleaning
Packing
Finding boxes
Packing
Packing
Packing

OK, enough of my bellyaching! Today I love:

  • The new formulation of Revlon's Colorstay lipsticks. Fantabulous! They go on really creamy and wear really well. They don't feel like clay on your lips - WOOT!
  • Sleep and caffeine. Right now, Jackson is teething his top two front teeth, so we're not getting much sleep. But I love/miss sleep. In the meantime, my hot and heavy, torrid affair with coffee rages on. Mr. Coffee is always there for me when I need him, gotta love that.
  • My newish bag. It's a "Vera" by Vera Bradley. My hunt for the perfect diaper bag ended in this little lovely. It's a decent sized tote with pockets all around the interior. Plenty of room for all of Jack's needs and my necessities too. It's "Petal Pink", I am loving the combo of pink and green for Spring. I love this bag more than a girl should love a bag - more than a girl like me should ever love a quilted bag. The pockets are perfection. It's such a "Muffy, will you be joining us in The Hamptons for the weekend, Dahlink?" bag. I care not!

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

Unknown said...

Beautiful, LOVE the bag. I keep seeing VB bags and love them, can't make myself spend the money so I am living vicariously through you even though you are using it as a diaper bag. ;-) Congrats on finding a good one.