Monday, April 30, 2007

Unpacking with a baby: how hard is it?

Thankfully, my new Ergo is here. My old one broke at the grocery store the week before our move. Since the manufacturer is in Hawaii, the fastest they could replace it was in 2 days. Then they screwed up and delayed shipping the replacement due to a new employee's error, so I didn't actually get it until Thursday (the moving process started on Friday). So it was really rough for me to get anything done without the ability to strap my baby on my back!

Today I have to:
do laundry
vacuum
sweep up dust bunnies
organize/unpack more kitchen stuff
do some "make ahead and freeze it" cooking
clean bathrooms
finish washing diapers
drive up by the old house to complete a product testing survey and get $100
make baby peaches
do dishes
trim the dogs' nails
dust living room

Boy, I'd better get my rear in gear and get off the computer! :) Here's to a great Monday for everyone!

0 Responses: