Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Does anyone know where the Band-Aids are?

I just sliced half of my thumbnail off - not a pretty sight, let me tell you! It's bleeding (I have a piece of TP squeezed on it right now) and needs a bandage. Now, which of these boxes are the band-aids in? One my darling husband packed but neglected to label, of course...

Oh and just so ya know, those little holes on the side of the washer that the water drains out through? Those can slice off your thumbnail if you catch it at just the wrong angle. Ouch!

6 Responses:

Coupon Chris said...

Ouch! Let me know if I need to stop for Bandaids on my way over. I have coupons and was planning to pick some up this week.

Those holes are as bad as the cheese graters. One wrong move and you are missing skin.

mindful mama said...

Wow, I can't believe you can type! Hey, your profile says you are a vermiculturist...so you got a worm bin? Any tricks of the trade? I want to bite the bullet and start composting, but a worm bin sounds so much more practical since it will be largely food scraps. Sorry, way off topic... hope you found those band-aids. :)

Unknown said...

How are you doing? Did you find the bandaids?

felicia said...

I have the Worm Chalet from composting.com. LOVE! Very easy to use. Highly recommend it. It's not fugly either. I think it's the prettiest worm bin out there, if you can use "pretty" and "worm bin" in the same sentence. :)

felicia said...

Lisa, I survived. :) It's healing up. I went to Jewel to get some bandaids & Chris bought me a box too (apparently she had a coupon, surprise surprise! LOL!). Today it's feeling much better, I can finally put some pressure on it without having to scream.

felicia said...

Suzi - edit. My worm chalet is from COMPOSTERS.com. :)