Thursday, May 10, 2007

Aw, crap. It's Love Thursday again.

Today I love:

Sunny days. It was awesome out today, and I thoroughly enjoyed cruising around with the windows down.

My girlfriends. After a very long dry spell of no social hours, I was finally able to get together with my mommy friend today for a nice walk with our boys. It was awesome. I had really missed her company while we dealt with the move. It's nice to get back to a sense of normalcy, finally.

My new town. I spent some of that cruising with the windows down time investigating the city we now call "home". Um, it's a pretty awesome town! The downtown area is bustling and full of some super prime looking restaurants. I have nearly all the shopping I will ever need within a brief drive. I kind of love it here, and I'm really surprised. Our last place was in my hometown, where I grew up. I knew it like the back of my hand. I am more than happy to learn this town inside and out. It rocks.

2 Responses:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you like your new town. That alone makes moving worth all the work. Have fun exploring.

The Mama said...

I'm so glad you like it there. It's so fun to explore and find new places to fall in love with!!!