Saturday, May 12, 2007

Midnight Rendevous

I saunter up next to him and slide my fingers up his neck. "Hello, Darling" I say. "I've waited all week for this. I couldn't wait to see you. Tim and the baby have finally gone to bed - we can be alone together, at last." I slowly undo his top. He turns to me, glistening blonde in the moonlight. I can wait no longer. As I slowly caress him with my lips, my heart races with anticipation. I swoon over his taste. I must have more.

No, it's not what you think. I'm talking about the delectable bottle of Muscat I've had chilling for myself all week long. By the way, do you think Harlequin is hiring? I'm pretty good at this smack.

It's just me, the Muscat, and SNL on the Tivo while my Root Veggie Medley roasts for the next hour. Now if you'll pardon me, I have a previous engagement. :)

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

mindful mama said...

You're hysterical. :)