Thursday, May 31, 2007

Love Thursday

Today I'm lovin':

Being chosen as the leader for the State of Illinois Republicans for Obama organization. I'm so super psyched for this.

My bestest friend ever from High School, Crystal. We got to visit with her for a few hours today and it was so nice! She now lives about an hour and a half away from me, so visits are rare treats.

My signature lipstick, MAC Kinda Sexy. I love having a color that looks perfect on me no matter what. It's been my color since that long, intense search for "the color" last year - and a year later I'm through a whole tube of it, and not anywhere near sick of the shade. That's pretty something for someone who has never "finished" a whole product, ever.

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

mindful mama said...

I'm an independent "Don't assign me to a political party" person for Obama. How exciting that you are heading up the IL Republicans for Obama! COOL!

As my sister says, "Barack 'n Roll!!!"