Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's Time to Play the Same Game!

Jackson's favorite TV show, Miffy, has been canceled. :( Are you familiar with the white claymation bunny? After a few episodes of Miffy, me and Hubby have Miffy's smack stuck in our heads.

Last night, Jackson woke up every 2 hours to eat for about 1/2 an hour. Then he'd fall back to sleep and I'd fall back to sleep from being 100% awake, so that took me about another half hour to fall asleep, then in an hour he was up again. So you can imagine my exhaustion this morning!

Hubby worked from home so he did a diaper change for me. I laid on the bed, exhausted while Daddy did diaper duty. He started singing to Jackson, "It's time to play the Same Game!" a la Miffy.

Hubby: "Mommy wants to have the same number hours of sleep as Daddy has! How many hours of sleep does Mommy have?"

Me: (moaning) "2".

Hubby: "How many hours of sleep does Daddy have?"

Me: (bitching) "7".

Hubby: "Do Mommy and Daddy have the same number hours of sleep?"

Me: (becoming infuriated) "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 Responses (Leave a Comment):

The Mama said...

Oh man, there must be something in the air. Ian is sleeping so horribly these days. I actually broke down and gave him Motrin tonight on the off chance it's his teeth hurting and a dose of medicine will keep him asleep. I can only hope and pray it works cause mama's tired!!