Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bored? Peep this!

I have several websites I hit when I'm bored to tears, most of them having to do with cute animals. I'll share them with you, cuz I'm nice!

I've recently added to my bookmarks Cats That Look Like Hitler.com www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com
It's cats, and they look like Hitler. Most of them are black & white cats, which a wee black mark under their nose that resembles a Hitler-esque 'stache. The website calls them "Kitlers" which I think is freakin adorable. Also, both I and the makers of www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com thoroughly denounce Hitler as a disgusting scourge on the planet.


I'm also a fan of Cats in Sinks, found at www.catsinsinks.com
It's photos of cats. And they are all in sinks. Apparently, cats LOVE sinks.

Those two sites should merge with Cats That Look Like Hitler In Sinks. That would be a huge hit. :)

Just when you thought the fuzzy wuzzies couldn't get any cuter, along comes www.cuteoverload.com. It is what it says it is - an overload of cuteness. Click & say "awww!".

How do you decide who is cutest though? It's a really tough decision to make, because baby animals are all so adorable! Well, you're gonna have to choose one if you plan on visiting www.kittenwar.com. Two kittens, mano y mano. You must choose one. Who is cuter? Vote now!

Tired of kittens? Fine, pick the cutest puppy at www.puppywar.com. Just try to deny the cuteness of this baby girl:












And this one:


And don't forget this one:

(Yes, those are my lab, Bella. She's listed on puppywar.com as "Bellapuppypants". And now you see why we named her Bella, she's just the prettiest puppy who ever lived - just don't tell her sister, Katie or we'll have sibling rivalry to deal with!)

0 Responses: